My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Tiny bit of Decorating

 

This is it for my decorating this year……….

neal1[1]

neal2[1]

xmas[1]

neal3[1]

xmas3[1]

xmas2[1]

(yeah,right..like this will happen in florida! lol)

4 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Well, that's a lot of decorating, my dear Pat! And it all looks very dear....!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Looks like you are getting into the holiday spirit. I've managed to get my tree up but haven't added any ornaments to it...all in due time!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

We haven't done any decorating yet so you're further along than us. Always love what you do.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Kailana said...

Looks great, Pat!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home