My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother’s Day

april273_zps2031a055[1]

Missing my mom… always. 

mom_zps245c6a31[1] (Mom in High School: 1930’s)

jamesGrace1_zps48efad5f[1]

grace14_zps20ad1298[1]

Happy Mother’s Day to all you mom’s out there!!

5 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

And to you too, my dear Pat....
A VERY HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

6:04 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

Happy mother's day to you mama!! These are beautiful pictures!

9:52 PM  
Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

Awww Happy Mothers Day Pat <3

9:07 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

And the same to you, Sis!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Same to you Pat!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home