My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Neighbor’s Garden

Since Chris loves his gardens I thought just once I would show some of my neighbors (since I am not growing veggies)  These are all grown in pots!

 

egg1_zps70fe9cc4[1]

Egg plant blossoms are pretty!

egg2_zps52448671[1]

Easy to grow cucumbers in a pot but the vines crawl all over!

eggcuc_zpsab7cce5d[1]

Garlic Blossom (below)

egggarlic_zps0f9cbc3a[1]

Lettuce greens and a pepper plant.

egggreens_zps69aa660e[1]

tom_zps4eea8593[1]

4 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

AMAZING LOOKING VEGGIES-ON-VINE!
I don't think I ever saw Eggplant growing before.....They are GREAT!

11:28 AM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

These are such great pictures! Your neighbors are doing a great job growing their veggies :) I agree about the eggplant flowers…they really are gorgeous! I wanted to grow cucumbers at my apartment but decided not too because of how they vine. Just no place to grow them.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Wow, your veggies are weeks and weeks ahead of ours in the UK, due to the different climate I'm sure. It's still so cold here that we put the heating back on. P's seeds are only just showing and this return to cold weather won't help at all.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Wow, you got some great shots Pat!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home