My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Old is New

As one has come to expect from me… more books have entered the apartment.  All of them are “used” books.. however I have to say that I doubt that the book First Man (Neil Armstrong) has ever been read and yet I found it for 2.50 ! (normally: 30.00)

A Cast Of Killers was found at a “new” thrift store, and Dust and Shadows used from Amazon and The Real Wizard of Oz from Friends of the Library.

 

newold_zps2813570b[1]

oz_zpsd7d66148[1]

…and then I went to Goodwill and found 2 more! 

I don’t have any of the Robin  Hobb’s books but now that I found this one I will watch for others in the series.

newold3_zps6e5b7c64[1]

I’ve got to learn to stay home!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

A good haul, Sis. You picked up some nice bargains. I have that Snow on Cedars book too. How I wish we were neighbours then I could lend you the Robin Hobb books I have.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home