My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, September 02, 2013

The Space Race

You know you’re addicted to the “Space Race” when you buy (1969) Time-Life 6 LP records with a book.. but you don’t own a turntable (Record Player to those of us who saw this happen first hand)!

 book_and_records_to_the_moon_by_time_life_records_20_ocala_forest_20293727[1]

astro1_zpsdc38e9b2[1]

astro2_zps286375c9[1]

astro3_zps096bb316[1]

astro4_zps035b539d[1]

astro5_zps4ffa20ef[1] astro6_zps20766c89[1]

Someday I have to learn NOT to go into thrift shops!

3 Comments:

Blogger chrisa511 said...

Well this is quite the beautiful collection! And it doesn't surprise me at all that you bought it :p

2:15 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

No, no,no....One day you will find that Turntable you need at one of those Thrift shops! This a a terrific "set"....!

2:39 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Oh Pat, we all know there's no way on Earth you could have passed these up--you would have seriously regretted it if you did! So yep, just start scouring the thrift stores for a record player. :D

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home