My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Avatar Art

I have not been well for some time now, and I am even trying Acupuncture at the moment.  My older Chinese man has hands of “gold”, but I think even the Midas touch is not helping.

So all in all I have not been posting much nor reading much nor taking photos.  I am mostly just trying to get thru each day and horrid nights.. The consensus is still Anxiety causing physical things to me.  But I wonder. I am on all the meds for depression and Anxiety and still the physical things continue to happen. I realize I am close to a breakdown and I am scared all the time.

I am writing this not for sympathy..but so those who know me know why I am not posting much or responding to emails. 

I have not told this to but one or two others… when as I came home from my Acupuncture treatment  there was a box at my door.  And Amazon box. (normally this would be no surprise).. but I did not order anything…

When I opened it there sat this gorgeous book on the Art of Avatar!  One of the movies that will forever be in my heart.

I came from Kelly F.  from New Jersey.  We know each other from the computer and once we did meet when she and her family came to Fla for a vacation.

I don’t know why she bought this for me but I will forever remember this and I love the book Kelly.  You have always been a special lady.  Raising your children and still finding time for others.  You always have this happy quality about everything and make others smile and laugh.  I will always remember that you had to go out of your way to meet me and I will forever be glad you did

I cannot thank you enough for this gorgeous book!  I tried to take some photo’s  so you might see the beautiful art work that went into making this movie.

Oh how I wish the next movie was going to be out soon but it will be a number of years yet. 

Thank you with all my heart Kelly.

a1_zps35dc9e1d[1]

a2_zpse2974d7b[1]

a3_zps32bac6ff[1]

a4_zpsdf8c6141[1]

a5_zpsfe1f2c34[1]

a6_zpsd86bb244[1]

a7_zps88ee76d2[1]

Maybe we can go to Pandora someday!

7 Comments:

Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

Awww Pat, I'm so sorry you're going through this my friend. I think of you so often and I sent the book just to let you know that. I'm so glad you love it <3 Now that things are getting back on track for us, we're planning an early summer Fl trip. I don't know the particulars yet, but I can't wait to see you. It's been far to long <3

10:28 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

It is a wonderful gift, and quite timely as well. I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through all this physical and mental anguish. I will be praying for you earnestly, Pat, as this truly sounds miserable. I wish I could do more. Please know we are all thinking of you and wishing you well.

3:03 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh my dear dear Pat....I am so sorry to read of your horrendously difficult physical and mental and emotional state....My heart goes out to you, my dear, and I pray that things will turn around for you....And very very soon! I know how debilitating all of this can be and how sometimes all one can do is go moment to moment....Prayers are coming your way from California, my dear.

That is a BEAUTIFUL Book and what a thoughtful and lovely thing for your friend to do---so generous of spirit, too....!
Take good care Pat, and know we are all pulling for you, my dear.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Thinking about you, Pat. *hugs*

Gorgeous book, what a lovely person Kelly is. :-)

4:45 AM  
Blogger Kailana said...

I am sorry to hear that things aren't going very well for you right now, Pat! The book is fantastic looking. What a wonderful gift. :) I hope that things get better for you soon! In the meantime I will hopefully see you when I am in Florida in March. :)

12:49 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

So sorry to hear what you are going through Pat. I am thinking of you and hope that things will calm down for you soon so you can get back to enjoying your life.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Oh Pat, I am sorry I am late to this post. I didn't know things were this hard for you. I wish I could do more to help. If talking (writing) about it helps, you can email me. Anxiety runs in my family, too. Hugs for now, and I really hope it improves for you quickly. I want to see you enjoying your life again too.

The book is gorgeous!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home