My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Faery Home is Occupied!

 

I have two  guests at the Faery House.. can you see them?

fey1_zps03e05359[1]

 

fey2_zpsa374e0fa[1]

fey3_zps7c74edf1[1]

4 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

I'd move in tomorrow!

6:06 PM  
Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

They're perfect!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Kailana said...

That's great! I love the little green one. :)

12:41 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

They are lovely and perfect there. I do love your fairy homes, they are stunning.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home