My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Cracks In The Sidewalk

Cracks in the Sidewalk by Bette L. Crosby.

Paperback: 332 pages
Publisher: Bent Pine Publishing (September 22, 2011)
ISBN-10: 0983887926










Amazon didn't have a review by the book so I scanned the back of the book for the review..



OMG! I loved this book!

It was not a Victorian mystery, or any sort of murder mystery, and not a biography.. although it is said that it is "based on a true story".  Boy howdy!

It's a touching book.  Parts are a sad book. Parts are a feel good book.  It's nothing like anything I've read before.  It read so true that, easily I believe it was based on a true story.  It was so compelling I couldn't put the book down for long.  I had to know what could possibly happen next?!

Not a lot I want to say about it because if you should read it you would have your own feelings about the people involved and the story behind it. 

It's a good book .  'Nuff said.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Not heard of this at all but I'm intrigued by the description. Glad you enjoyed it so much!

6:17 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Definitely not your normal fare, is it? So glad you loved it! Sometimes I think I'm more likely to fall in love with a book when it is outside my normal types reads.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home